This week was a nice one! There wasn’t much going on, but that was totally fine with me.
The highlights of this week included:
- FaceTiming my mom: On Mother’s Day, I spent a solid hour FaceTiming my mom and getting a tour of my parents’ new Florida house! I can’t wait to visit them in a little less than a month!
- Brunch with Evan: Evan and I went to one of our favorite brunch spots, Eastfield’s, on Sunday. He had their amazing Brioche French Toast and I stuck by my Tone It Up guidelines and had a Macro Bowl with sweet potato, chickpeas, seaweed, avocado, and quinoa. It was nice to just sit, eat, and talk. Eastfield’s has the best vibes.
- Meal prepping for week two of the Bikini Series: I spent four hours food shopping and meal prepping on Monday morning. I’m looking forward to lots of salads, healthy tacos, green juices, and matcha protein bites this week!
- Video games: Evan and I spent some time playing video games together this week. I used to be obsessed with video games when I was younger, so it’s nice to get back into them and have a place to go to escape my head.
- Long walks: Evan and I also took a long walk through Carl Schurz Park on Monday. It was nice to visit the dog park again after such a long winter!
That’s all for now! Next week is going to be cloudy, but we have a show and dinner planned with friends 🙂